- I’m currently downloading the free EP by Hey Anna, a well-reviewed band involving Mike Tierney‘s nieces.
- Hume’s Bastard discusses PSY’s profanity-laden anti-Iraq War stylings. More from Juan Cole. Apparently this is a big deal, or something, given the mass emails appearing in my inbox.
Prosaic Politics and Political Science:
- Daniel Drezner weighs in on the political-science-job-market controversy.
- People other than Kindred blog at IPE@UNC! Check out recent non-Kindred posts. I hope this means less pressure on Kindred — and not less of him.
- The New York Times ran a profile of Jim Scott (via).
- Jason Fritz on defining warfare.
- Andrew Kydd thinks Persian Gulf conflict is inevitable.
- Mark Safranski discusses intelligence reform.