I’m home sick. With my daughter. Who is also sick. So this will be brief.
- Sean Kay makes the “case for Chuck Hagel” at the Huffington Post.
- Daniel Larison slams Jonah Goldberg and other “petty, spiteful critics of Hagel.”
- The Onion reports that Israel “plan to use veto power” against Hagel.
- Michael Flynn gives the Hagel debate a political-science spin.
- Reihan Salam defends American hegemony.
- The rise of actual neo-fascism in Hungary.
- Adam Elkus on the “market” for covert action.
- Is the Lavrov Plan back as a possible solution to Iranian proliferation?
- LFC analyzes Harknett’s and Yulin’s International Studies Review piece, “The Struggle for Autonomy: A Realist Structural Theory of International Relations.“
- Laura McKenna links to pieces assessing adjunct and superstar academic pay.