- Casy Hogle reports on a World Peace Foundation panel on public-advocacy campaigns, which featured the Laura Sey and Amanda Taub.
- Edward Hugh on the decline of Portugal.
- The costs of the “eating local” movement: agriculture in the “global south.”
- Daniel Martin Varisco: “life without honor.”
- Adam Eluks: “a rack city on a hill: unsolicited advice to landpower and seapower.”
- The Disorder of Things has a new forum on “critical methodological and narrative developments in IR.”
- Andrew Liptak discusses John Campbell, Astounding magazine, and the “golden age” of science fiction.
- This is my academic life.