- Justice in Syria?
- The Maritime Labor Convention and the United States. This really isn’t a matter of the United States, per se, but the unrelenting hostility of the bulk of the Senate GOP caucus to multilateral treaties. Kupchan and Trubowitz remain, unfortunately, vindicated.
- Frank Beer discusses the past and present of NATO at e-International Relations.
- Peter Gleick argues that we are hitting “peak water” in the American West.
- An evolutionary-psychology debate involing PZ Myers. Via 3QD.
- US game developers critique their Japanese counterparts.
That’s all, folks. Time to take the kid for pancakes!