- Robert Gallucci, head of the MacArthur Foundation and former Dean of Georgetown’s School of Foreign Service, lays out his view of “How Scholars Can Improve International Relations.”
- Adam Elkus scores the “winners and losers” in the Gaza conflict.
- Matt Fay answers Max Boot’s response to his criticisms of comparisons between Iron Dome and US BMD.
- China’s successful aircraft carrier flight landing at China Defense Blog. More from Rob Farley on the PRC’s “fully armed and operational aircraft carrier.”
- At 3QD, Elisabeth Rehn argues for better integrating women into peace processes.