Driving in Russia:
- Justin Gengler on… well… just go read.
- In a move sure (not) to keep NATO defense planners up at night, China and Belarus hold a joint exercise.
- Long-term US unemployment as a loss of weak ties?
- National Geographic reports on the wave of politically-motivated self-immolations in Tibet (via 3QD).
- Arms Control Wonk holiday contest: nuclear lyrics.
- War-on-terrorism termination? Jonathan Hafetz ruminates.
- John Little interviews (former Mossad officer) Michael Ross.
- It seems that every line of work has interminable conference calls (via via).
- Oh, Canada! Just embrace republicanism, says I.
- Will the manic pixie prostitute break into viral territory? I’m not so sure. Moderately funny. Some sexual content.