Some random findings for the day….
- Putin’s idea of transparency.
- Look for more private security firms profiting in the post-Benghazi world…
- Also, the IDF’s use of Twitter during its recent operation in Gaza was just the beginning. The Naval Postgraduate School is working on Dynamic Twitter Analysis Network.
Isn’t the world supposed to end today?
- If you are reading this tomorrow, this will help explain why.
- Salman Hameed and Kevin Anderson give a run down of their top 5 end of the world films. They don’t have this one, but I think On The Beach (Australian remake) is the most disturbing:
That’s all, folks.