- If it looks like a Duck — the Monkey Cage’s take on the Hagel filibuster and the politics of the Senate
- Daniel Serwer thinks the US should be funneling money to Moaz al Khatib and the National Coalition of Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition forces.
- Corruption and inefficiency in the delivery of humanitarian aid — can it still be overcome.
- John McCain wants to give the Syrian Opposition Coalition control over humanitarian aid. Really not a good idea.
- Understanding factionalism in Syria — and how to start a battalion in five easy lessons.
- Thinking about post-conflict justice in Syria
- The debate on whether or not the end is in sight.
- Any takers on the odds that this will work?