- Tim Shorrock discusses what what the US media is missing in its coverage of North Korea on FAIR’s CounterSpin. (MP3 Podcast at 9.30 – 18:25)
- Kongdan Oh discusses how to understand North Korea and the “Republic of Pyongyang” on Brookings FPRI E-notes.
- UCSD’s Stephan Haggard argues that Kim Jong-Un is not crazy.
- Professor Yoon Young-kwan at Seoul National asks us what would have happened if the Realism of Metternich guided our approach to North Korea.
- The CFR’s Scott Snyder and the Duck’s very own Robert Kelly discussed the rising tensions in North Korea a few days ago.
- Finally, and totally unrelated to Korea, we at the Duck of Minerva are quite fond of both our aquatic mascot and the National Science Foundation, however, we are not quite sure what to make of the Duck Penis controversy. (“Genital arms race”?!? Surely this is just meant to bait us…).
Image Source: Unknown.