- A new tumblr: “Everyday Power and Privilege in IR.”
- David Axe lambasts the F-35.
- Cheryl Rofer recalls her trip to Semipalatinsk.
- A map of confirmed US-backed coups.
- Seth Masket holds up the ‘tweets predict congressional winners’ paper as an example of how scholars should not publicize their research.
- David Herter announces the completion of volume one of his new trilogy. His first book, Ceres Storm, is the best science-fiction novel that you’ve likely never read, and I’d rank it in the very top-tier of SF books. A year ago I recorded an interview with him, which still hasn’t aired. I promise that it will be up by mid-September, and you should listen to it.
That’s all, folks.